It is not always possible to amend your order before it reaches dispatch and is picked, wrapped and collected by our courier. If you’d like to amend, please drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number, but please be aware, we cannot guarantee that we can amend your order. We will be in touch to let you know if it is possible.
At Go Thrift, our dispatch team work morning, noon and night to get your orders out to you as quickly as possible. Therefore, it is not always possible to cancel your order before it reaches them and is picked, wrapped and collected by our courier. If you’d like to cancel, please drop us an email at email@example.com with your order number, but please be aware, we cannot guarantee that we can cancel your order. We will be in touch to let you know if your cancellation is possible.
If you have a valid discount code, you can easily apply it during the checkout process. Follow these steps:
- After adding your desired items to the cart, proceed to the checkout.
- Look for the dedicated field where you can enter your discount code, located beneath the list of items in your cart.
- Enter your code and click "Apply." If the code is valid, the discount will be applied.
Please note that if you have a gift card, it can only be used during the checkout stage.
Keep in mind that each of our promo codes comes with specific terms and conditions that you must meet to apply them to your order. You can review these terms for each code here.
Additionally, please be aware that if you place an order using a promo code and later return an item, which results in your order no longer meeting the conditions of the promo code, the refunded amount may be adjusted, or no refund will be issued.
If you encounter issues with your promo code, please consider the following:
- Only one discount/promo code can be used per order.
- Discount/promo codes cannot be applied to gift vouchers.
- Each discount/promo code may have specific terms and conditions, including validity for certain items and an expiry date. Please review the conditions for each code here.
- Some codes may be exclusive to specific customers (e.g., first-time customers), and the terms and conditions will indicate if this is the case. If you received the code in an email from Go Thrift, it might be linked to that email address. Ensure you're using the Go Thrift account associated with the same email address to which we sent the code.
If your discount code still isn't working after considering the above factors, please don't hesitate to contact our Customer Care Team for further assistance.
Unfortunately, due to the used nature of all items, we are unable to offer exchanges on any products. You’re welcome to return the item for a full refund and purchase any other items you’d like instead.
Apologies! We always do our best to let our customers know of any delays, however these are occasionally unavoidable due to outside influences. Please keep a close eye on your tracking and drop us an email if you have any issues.
Yes! Everything we sell is second hand or vintage. We believe that all items of clothing deserve a second chance at life, and by selling solely used items, we are protecting our planet at the same time by stopping these items going directly to landfill.
All second hand items can be expected to have some minor signs of wear and tear. We hand inspect each item and carefully list any major faults in the item description. If we wouldn’t wear it, we won’t sell it.
Yes! We have a zero tolerance policy for counterfeit goods, and you’ll never find these on our site. We have a highly experienced team who know what to look out for and we ensure any items that are not genuine never end up in our store.
Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.